April 13, 2020

o0sunny0oo (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hey guys! I'm Agent Mage. This is my first scammer post on this blog! I'm so happy to be here with you guys. I have for you today a short scammer post on a jammer I found in Coral Canyons. 


They were hiding behind several other jammers (the fox and the wolf) so you cannot see their username in this screenshot. They were advertising their list for the best trade on a necklace. Now, if they were looking to trade the items on their list away, o0sunny0oo could have looked for an item they wanted and added it to trade, or made a deal with someone else. A very common scam is to say that best trade for an item of low worth "wins" and that they'll give you several high-worth items in return. What happens is the scammer will accept your trade and then lock you out of their den or leave, and you never get the items. I pointed out (I am the koala) that they could just trade their list.


I then warned the others around me it might possibly be a scam and to be wary. o0sunny0oo continued their advertising before saying "But it's not :p". However, we do not know their reputation, and they have no way to back this up. They then continued advertising anyways. I was about to say that wasn't an acceptable answer, but they left. I followed them to their den.


I took these pictures later when the necklace wasn't on trade, but their trading list included good items like spikes, pirate swords, and promo items. 


They also only had 5 achievements, which led me to believe the o0sunny0oo account is an alt.


A falcon was in their den, saying "SHE IS A scammer". This heightens my suspicions, because this might possibly be a past victim of o0sunny0oo. The fox from earlier was also there, expressing their distrust in the situation. Once again, I politely asked why they couldn't trade normally, adding that fun wasn't an acceptable answer.     


o0sunny0oo then said that you didn't have to trade them if you didn't trust them. This is a common tactic scammers use- they will attempt to make themselves seem trustworthy and understanding by pointing out you have a choice in this matter.


I was then promptly locked out of o0sunny0oo's den. I reported them and then attempted to check in with the others in the den, to no responses. I think that the fox and falcon were likely separate people and not accomplices with the scammer in any way. Make sure to report and block o0sunny0oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.