April 30, 2020

Cutepuppy11123 (AJPW)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hello, everyone! It's Rose with a scamming attempt that I witnessed a week ago. They were advertising that whoever bought the potion from their shop would get anything free.


Unfortunately, I lost the screenshot of their shop, but it consisted of a few treasure hunt items, a potion that was priced at 1 sapphire, and a potion priced at 50+ sapphires (You don't have to believe me if you don't want to). I asked them what could I get, and they avoided my question by saying "please buy im trying to get animal".


I asked them to show me the items again, and they avoided my question a second time by saying that "you can get fine [five] things for free".


I questioned their offer because they had been avoiding my questions and then they said "if you buy potion".


Promptly, I told them that it most likely was a scam, and they proceeded to lock me out of their den. 



Avoid My Shop scams like these and please report Cutepuppy11123 for scamming! 

 Stay safe, everyone! Farewell, readers, until next time.

-  Rose ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.