April 16, 2020

15im15 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hey Jammers! It’s me, Agent Mage. Last week, April 5th to be exact, I was in Crystal Sands when I saw 15im15 advertising that they’d gift someone a pink long for a neon spike. This is usually a common scam: the scammer will promise to gift you something, but then they run off with your item. I politely reminded 15im15 that you’re supposed to use the trading system.


I asked 15im15 why they couldn’t use the trading system, to which they replied ‘idk’. I lost my image of this, I deeply apologize for that. I then said that idk wasn’t an acceptable answer and asked for a better explanation. Their reasoning was that jammers (I’m supposing, it wasn’t very clear) did not know the worth of the items. I don’t think this is an appropriate reason, because that has nothing to do with not using the trading system.


I checked their trade list, and 15im15 did not have a long pink wrist or collar on trade, only Rare Item Mondays and other items not currently for sale.



I then went to their den to see if they had any more reasons for their actilns.


15im15 repeated the same answer, basically saying that nobody was trading them fair. However, they could have instead said something like: "Neon spike for pink long? Jag if deal!" and that would not be a scam. Indirect trading is almost always a scam. 15im15 locked me out of their den shortly after that, but I was able to follow them. They were continuing their scam at AJ's April Fools' Party. 


I asked them to put their supposed pink long on trade to prove that it existed, but they ignored me and did not do this. This probably means that 15im15 did not have a pink long and was hoping to scam someone's neon spike.


I sent 15im15 a jam-a-gram but they continued to ignore me. I followed them to Coral Canyons, but ended up losing them. In my opinion, 15im15 is highly likely a scammer.
Please make sure to report them and to stay safe, everybody!
-Mage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.