January 25, 2019

Profissiønal (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hey all! Jade here, with our latest scammer post.

A while back, I was hunting through Google for scamming and/or hacking blogs, and I found this: 


Pictured above is the blog Animal Jam Scamming Tips, with posts detailing accomplished scams, scamming techniques, and ways to avoid scam catchers. They've actually mentioned our blog on there before- so thanks for the free shoutout, I guess! 

Anyways, while scrolling through the blog, I went to the comments of one of the articles and found an exchange between the blog owner and an SWS agent. 



I clicked on the owner’s name to go to their Google+ account, and their display name was Profissiønal Animal Jam. I went ahead and searched the username “profissiønal on Animal Jam, and it turned out to be a real account. Since the account name directly matches the display name on the scammer’s Google+, I believe that they are the same person. 

Therefore, watch out for profissiønal! They have scammed before, and, though they haven't updated in a while, they may do so again. If we find any new information on the scammer blog, we’ll update you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. It's me, Profissional.
    I have quit AJ since i lost my best friend.
    I was a scammer, i admit, and i sincerely regret my actions.
    I'm very sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.