March 17, 2017

The Return of kolalafun (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Oh joy. Just what I needed today. 1 long post, coming up.

About 10 days ago, Flint posted a Scammer Watch about a person named kolalafun. Today, she has returned to her scamming.


I was minding my business, just trading and things, when all of a sudden this chick walks in and says "Rare plushie on trade, been offered yellow short." Now that's a tad fishy. Either: 1) She might have made up the yellow short thing, or  2) a generous person offered a yellow short for a plushie. (Highly unlikely) Either way, she's scamming.

I called her out on it, and she immediately retorted.


Now, at this point, I realized I recognized her username. I recalled that I had seen her on this blog. So, I said, "Wait, I think I recognize you." Followed by, "Oh yeah, you were on a scam watch." She then proceded to call ME a scammer. (I didn't get a picture beacause she quickly said her advertisment again, and I didn't get the chat log because so many people were calling her out and warning others.)


I think she was trying to cover herself up by telling people I was a scammer. She said, "ur a lier i seen u a giveaway".

Anyways, a bunch of people started crowding around her, telling other people not to trade her, she's a scammer, and to report her. Eventually she went silent for a bit, and then said:


Then, she ran around for a while while me and my mob of unintentional white knights called her out for being a scammer and to report her. She eventually started saying that I was only targeting her because I had a top hat and betas, for whatever reason. I responded with pretty much saying I only had those items from trading fairly.
After that, she said responded with this:



After we started telling her she was a scammer again, she went AFK and eventually logged off. Please, report this chick for scamming, maybe bullying.

Stay safe, and have a wonderful St. Patrick's day! 

-Steampunk

2 comments:

  1. Que an excuse we DEFINITELY HAVEN'T heard before. :Falls off bed laughing: ^.^ -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.