March 23, 2017

imdawalrus (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

I found more scammers today, and one of them was particularly annoying to me, but you'll see a post on him in a minute. Anyways, if you couldn't already tell, it's me Steampunk, coming back with EVEN MORE scammers. Why do they all come to me? Did I accidentally fall into a vat of Scam-agnet?

Anyways, their user is imdawalrus, and they were found today, March 23rd. They were advertising for a member account swap. it is a process in which they would tell you their password, and you would tell them yours. Most likely, she wasn't intending on telling me her password. If I did tell her my password, she'd likely lock me out without telling me hers, get on my account and take everything I own, and probably get me banned for swearing or something.


So I went to her den, and told her I wanted the account (I was the only one there other than her ). She responded with "member account for member account", meaning she wanted to share passwords.


I told her sharing passwords is against AJ's rules, aaaannnnndddd....


Please report this gal for scamming, possibly personal info.
-Agent Steampunk

1 comment:

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.