March 08, 2017

kolalafun (AJPC)

This post was originally taken down due to threats of legal action. However, due to the fact that the argument given was not the most convincing, evidence of who they say they are was missing, and the ability to sue us was unclear, we are reposting this. If you have any issues with this post, please contact us through our email.

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hello there! Flint here, with my first post on this blog. I was out looking for something when I found this scammer advertising a giveaway.

I got to their den, along with a few others, and they started explaining how it worked.






I don't know who Strange or Sushi were, but they were probably the two people a witness mentioned later.



A witness from an earlier scam showed up in the den and told us what had happened to them earlier.


The scammer then asked us to buddy them 'except for the annoying wolf'.


Everyone got locked out except for me and the 2 people who I suspect are her partners.



'Who won?'
("I guess nobody", if you can't read it in the picture)



I don't know if this is true or not.



I didn't have time to get some parts of the conservation down, but the wolf was acting very confusing.



Then, she opened a 'store'. I cannot determine if this was to throw me off track so I'd leave and she could scam again. The hyper wolf came back and accused her of scamming.


I asked the Jammer who was in there before me for more information on what happened before I was there, and she said this:


I assume she meant she saw the person scam 3 times before.


I think it's safe to say Kolala was scamming. You can report the straw hat wolf and the penguin for scamming if you want, but I wouldn't, just because there's not much proof besides the Jammer.

-Agent Flint

6 comments:

  1. Hey Flint! Nice to see some of the old agents are still around for scam catching. Nice post -akmlynx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok scammer police person i didnt eve know galloping gray at the time and i was not scammin. everybody accused me and nobody lost anything and the store was really a store not just to throw off track :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you take down this post? please and thank you! i am the sister of her. im 18+ so dont try anything stupid. kolalafun (my sister) is suicidal because of this post.we understand this is a game but this is hurting someone and she said she didn't take anything! if you decide to keep this post up we will be contacting a lawyer. we understand this is a kids game but its really hurting her. thank you! ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering that we are an international society and you used an anon and you didn't try to contact us any other way, I'd consider that to be a fake. If you have any problems, see top of this post.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.