March 22, 2017

iamspartai (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Good evening, my hot asphalt friends. Its DJ Steampunk with a somewhat long post.  This boi was found just today.
Seeing that he does not have many achievements, he's very likely an alt.


So I was wandering about, when I came across this boi saying "giveaway my den". I decided to go check it out, mostly because he wasn't very specific about what he was giving away. Additionally, there was nothing on his trade list at the time.



In his den, he told us the criteria to win. From his criteria, it is very likely that this is a case of trust trading.

The giveaway was for a custom spike. I asked him to put it on trade to prove that he had it. Well, he actually did have it.


Soon after, he said this.


Now, I found this a tad incorrect, because he had only shown one spike.

Anyways, when he replaced his list with necklaces he told us to begin trading him. However, I started arguing a bit. Here's a couple snippets of our conversation.



So, I finally started to trade him and observe what would happen. Now, at this time, I was in possession of a very close friend's glitched ring. He had so kindly given me the ring so I could use it for some outfits. I threw it in the trade to see if I could get him to accept. If he did, it is some proof that he was attempting to scam. When I sent the offer, he immediately tried to accept.


I declined, and he was all like "omg why do people decline im not like gonna scam you" . I then decided to trade him an item I wouldn't care about if it was lost. He fully accepted, and I fully accepted.


I put the necklace on trade, and he surpisingly gave it back. ( Didn't get a picture )

I then traded him a Rare Glove that I wouldn't care about if it was scammed. He, to my surprise, gave that back too.


Now I noticed that the other person who didn't leave after being told it was trust was this seal, who talked very, VERY slowly and barely moved. So, I suspected they were the same person. I decided to wait it out. After a while, the seal traded him, finally. He told me she was winning by 2 rares, even though I never saw his necklace count drop when she traded him. 



I asked them both to move around at the same time, and they actually did. I then started suspecting that they were friends who were working together. After I gathered enough evidence, I told them I had pictures of them attempting to scam and left.

Please report iamspartai for scamming, and maybe the seal.

-Agent Steampunk

2 comments:

  1. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. the seal is most likely a alt due to the way you describe her acting. slow reaction and slow talking are sure signs of a alt ( im sorry for acting like a smart alack,and for saying things you most likely say just wanted to say something.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.