March 21, 2017

hank48778 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Hey Jammers,
Agent Luna here. I recently met a scammer who was giving away things on her trade list. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that. She said to come to her den if we wanted it. I went over to investigate.
So her den had three jammers in it: A cougar, an arctic wolf, and me, the bunny. She eventually came in. Here's what I got.



Her Trade:


Things that are pretty valuable.


Then, she said to win the items, you had to compete in a fashion show. She asked everyone to buddy her, and that's when I became a little suspicious. While everyone was waiting to see what the theme was, she left her den. After about three minutes of waiting, she came back and said that her "thing was glitchy".


After waiting, she finally said the theme is "ready for school". I put my sequin bow, gold chain and a backpack on. The arctic wolf got kicked out, so it was just me and the cougar.


She then told us that she would give the gifts we gave her back, and I was confused. She said whoever gifted her the best would get the item.


 I knew it was a scam, so I just stayed there and watched.


She changed into all her animals and asked us if we liked her looks. I don't know everything, but I think she was stalling.

That's all I've got for today.
-Agent Luna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I was just in her den for a shop, and she then locked it and jagged me to buddy her, because she wanted to trade for my solid. But after inspecting her user in your report, you saved me! I much appreciate this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.