March 23, 2017

Victoryvinei + Flareonrules03 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

In my last post, I said I'd be telling you about a particularly annoying scammer I ran into. Well, here it is. This guy, who totally wasn't named after Aparri, was claiming he had a glitched ring on trade. I checked, and it's a store-bought one.



I told him that it was fake, and he immediately replied, insisting it was real. I transformed into my eagle, who was wearing a real glitched ring. I told him to look at my eagle's ring, as that was a REAL ring. (I know that there is a second glitched variant which looks extremely similar to the default store-bought one, but I was just making a point. His is still fake, because the real glitched ring looks like that has dark details, and his has light grey details. )

He went silent for a second, probably realizing that I caught him and correctly proved him wrong. He said:



If you can't see it, he said "i have that to", implying that he has both glitched ring variants. I told him to put it on trade or wear it if he really did have one. Likely attempting to throw me off, he said my ring was "not special" , meaning that my ring isn't the glitched one.

I told him to put on his "second glitched ring" or put it on trade to prove he had it. He went silent for a rather long time, until he was logged out due to inactivity.

Right after he left, a wolf started screaming:



Although he had nothing on his list,  he claimed he had a lei that changed colors when you wore it. He made no effort to show he had this, though. He then said,


If you can't see it, he's saying "go away eagle". Probably because he saw me call a scammer out there. After I told him there was no reason that I should leave, he went quiet and left.

Please report both of these people for scamming.

-Agent Steampunk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.