March 26, 2017

Midge0485gr (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Did someone order the "Long Scammer Post"? Oh, it was you? Alrighty then, dinner is served.

Hello, it is I, Steampunk. Also, I got squared away with AJHQ, and they are going to return my stuff, so yay. Anyways, what I really wanted to talk about was this guy that I met this morning. He was giving away a pink long collar, and mentioned that it would include trust.



He did have the pink long on trade. 
So, I went to his den to investigate, and he came about a minute after. He said that it was trust, and that if you didn't want to trust, you should leave. Remember him saying this, because it will tie in later.


Him saying best trade wins, confirming the trust trading. Remember this too.


I later traded him a RIM I didn't care about, and fully accepted, and he traded back. He might be trying to get me to trade better and to convince me that he's "trustworthy".


When I asked him why we couldn't just do direct trade attempts, this was his answer. I got when it was just fading out, but it says "bc i want to give the spike to someone i trust".

I then started telling him he was scamming.


He immediately retorted.


Then, I told him that AJ themselves considers trust trading scamming. He answered with the reply "well im not scamming". Yet, just a few minutes ago, he was advertising, saying "TRUST INCLUDED" , and even said "best trade wins". When he came in, the first thing he said was "this is trust for pink long if u dont like trust 
then leave".

I started questioning how he even had a pink long, considering he had less than 10 Achievements. (I forgot to get a picture) He said that it was because he got hacked, and moved over to this account. However, the chances of having a pink long if you were hacked is very low. Most hackers would know how to claim the spikes for their own, as spikes, especially long spikes, are highly prized by the community. 

Anyways, asked him to tell me what his "hacked" account was named. He said it was named Mercybean.


 I looked that username up, and found this.


There were a couple of things about the account that made me doubt that it was his hacked account. Number one, it hasn't been on in quite a while. Number two, it has 8 achievements. Number three, out of the trophies she has, there is no achievement for getting membership. I doubt that an account with pretty much no achievements, had a pink long on it at one point.


I confronted him some more.


Finally, he yelled ADORABLE WINS! I wonder who adorablewolf71 was. Right after, this happens.


I was locked out, but adorable and the other person there weren't. 

That's all the news I have for you at the moment. Please report Midge and probably adorbale for scamming.

-Agent Steampunk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.