February 17, 2018

ajtc8 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Hey all, Is here.With the first scam of the new SASS! Kinda yay bit also, like, kinda not because, well, scamming. I present, for your reading pleasure, ajtc8.


  So I was just you know, minding my own business, going around Jamaa when I saw this:




Of course, that got my blood itching to see what happened so, naturally, I jumped right into it without thinking.




If you have read some previous posts, you will know that many scammers say this. So for a while, they told me not to worry and that they were recording and wouldn't scam me. So I told them I wouldn't be accepting.




Why did I add in the 'though' I don't know. At this point, I was almost positive that I would be scammed. However, I wanted to play with this idea so, I just offered.


They accepted, I declined.


I thought she meant that I didn't close out in time. Then, she said that she was doing like, a trade compilation video. (On YouTube I imagine) I was about 98.3333333% sure that I would be scammed but, I had faith in that 1.7777777% I didn't want her to be a scammer. So, I just offered some crap I had a few of.




They obviously accepted, as did I. They then said, "put bad on trade" and I did, wanting to be nice and all. Then, they followed with, "and get out" They locked their den.


A bit later, I sent them a buddy request (After reporting) and went to their den. There was a bunny there so, I tried to protect them as best I could.




The bunny didn't listen to me. The bunny ended up budding the sloth and then I was locked out, again.



Before I go, hear me out. I know I don't talk about real-world-issues but, the shooting that happened on Wednesday was catastrophic. Children, as young as 14 were killed and staff as well. I ask all of you, online and off, to be careful.

4 comments:

  1. Something to note about scam catching: Do not use your valuables to prove they are a scammer. I know that these items aren't worth a whole lot to you, but if they are, DO NOT use them. All it does is make the scammer happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, what's with the huge block of empty space at the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me being terrible at typing lol

      Delete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.