March 28, 2017

thunder67001 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Hello again jammers, it's me Steampunk. So, AJHQ decided to not return my stuff because I "used the trade system", even though it is possible to scam with the trade system ( trust trading, for example ) but a close friend of mine gave me what I lost, so that's good :) I'm in a much better mood then I have been for the past few days, so let's get on with my scammer for this morning. Today, I present to you... thunder67001.


So, this person was asking if people had a member account she could have, because she claims that her membership was going to expire soon. 

Naturally, I went to her den to see what was up. As soon as I clicked the den button, she came in. However, she then immediately logged off. My computer sometimes randomly disconnects from the Internet while I'm playing and thus logs me off, so that's probably what it was. This theory is supported by the fact that I left and only a minute later, I found her advertising for the same thing.


I went to her den again, and she came as soon as I entered. I asked her how it would work. She said I would give her the account's username and password, and she'd give me a rare. This photo is her confirming the deal. (By "stuff" I meant the username and password) 


I asked her what the rare was. To my surprise, she didn't say it was a spike or a headdress, the two items you usually think of first when someone says "rare item". She had said it was a Rare Sparkly Head Bow. 

I then asked her why she couldn't just buy more membership herself. This is the response from her.



I then asked how she had a computer, and got this from her:


I'm homeschooled as well, but I don't use my computer for school a lot. 

I then proceeded to tell her that selling AJ accounts under any circumstances is against the rules, and...



But it doesn't end there. I JAG'ed her, kindly telling her I had pictures, and would show them to AJHQ. she JAG'ed back and said:


If you can't see it, she's saying, "YEAH RIGHT STOP!!! IM ATE YEARS GEEZ I JUST WANT TO HAVE A MEMBER " and then

"BC I CANT PAY FOR IT!!!"

From experience, many membership scammers say the same thing. Now, I do want to mention that her case of not having enough money to pay for more membership could be totally true. However, there are ways for her to earn it rather than scam it. She can do some chores around the house and get an allowance. Well, that's what I do. 

In addition, scamming others for an account they technically paid for some membership isn't right.

Being a non member isn't horrible, it can just be inconvenient at times.  I JAG'ed her telling her I'd still show AJHQ, and got these last two Jam A Grams:


I think her apology is sincere, but she was still attempting to scam, so please report thunder67001 for scamming and personal info (revealing her age).

-Agent Steampunk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.