March 18, 2017

meganbunny123 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

G'morning, jammers, Steampunk here. Another scammer and this is a rather short post.


Due to her lack of achievements, I think we can say that she's an alt.


I found this girl running around saying "Trade me good u win black long." It is highly likely that this is a scam - she could trade it instead.


I asked her to show me the black long by putting it on trade. She went silent and stood still for a couple minutes, then ran around advertising again. I asked her once more and she fled.

About a minute or so later, she came back and advertised AGAIN, with the exact same words as before. I kept asking her, but she got a trade. She then made her Necklace count drop to 1.


Then an eagle all of a sudden said:


I decided to investigate this. Just for kicks, I check their trade list.


Please stay safe, my dudes.
-Agent Steampunk

5 comments:

  1. I don't think wolffytiger is her main. Her main would say something like 'I did this before it's not a scam' or the alt would say they are winning. The main wouldn't try to make it look like a scam by saying they took something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True but WolffyTiger does have the item he/she said was scammed, so their either another scammer that walked into this or it's Megan's main. But either way, there both not very bright.
      ~Happy to be able to say Agent Panama~ (Akmlynx)

      Delete
    2. Nice, you joined. Maybe you'll actually do something. (I do have an account on here but being an Anon suits me better)

      Delete
  2. Slightly confusing. Maybe an attention-seeker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling that the monkey was a scammer but the eagle was just a little kid trying to seek attention. The alt is that they had 2 yellow worms, as I don’t think the scammers main would say that they had lost an item.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.