March 16, 2017

so721 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Hey jammers, Steampunk here, with a rather short post on someone who may or not be a scammer.


So, I was minding my buisness, jamming out to some dubstep and chugging an unreasonably large bottle of chocolate milk, looking for Enchanted Fairy Wings, and found this person. I JAG'ed them asking if I could trade for them, and they wanted to buddy me. I hesitantly buddied them, and they went to my den, and said this.


This seemed quite fishy, and I had some decently good items on trade, so I assumed she was going to trade me some junk item, accept, (if I fell for it), unbuddy me and run off with my Wood Floor, Silver Ring or whatever the heck I had on my list. Then, she hastily said "gtg" and logged off. 


I don't think you should report her, because she didn't scam me, but definetely watch out for this kid.

Stay safe, and jam on!
-Agent Steampunk


EDIT: I finally got a pair of Enchanted Fairy Wings, so yay :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.