July 08, 2020

Shinyumbreon120 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and possibly block them.


Hey everyone! Queen here with a scammer I discovered just a few days ago! Shinyumbreon120 was in Jamaa township when I came upon them saying,


I was immediately suspicious of them, since first of all, their den was locked, and their buddy requests were off, so if they were to scam, no one could really track them down. Second of all, this is a common scam since jammers will trade high for the necklace, thinking if they do, they can win a spike. In reality, the scammer will just take your items and run off.

I was getting more and more suspicious since when jammers started asking them questions, shinyumbreon120 just ignored the questions. I soon started asking my own questions, and they ignored my questions as well. I repeated the same questions and again they didn't respond.



They eventually answered claiming that they didn't have the spike, their main account did.


Someone then traded them, and I checked their list to see that the necklace was no longer there. A jammer then said, 


Shinyumbreon120 immediately left, and when I checked their account again, they had another necklace on their list, meaning they were again trying to scam other jammers.


Please report shinyumbreon120 for scamming!

1 comment:

  1. I got scammed last month, but I forgot who scammed me. They came and said "whoever gets this necklace off my trade list will get a spike!" in Crystal Sands.I traded them and then they never gave me the spike. After I traded them, they immediately logged off

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.