May 03, 2018

Pandapawpan (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

The events of this scam happened around 12:07 PM, Mountain Time

Well hi again jammers, it's Maretu again, with a scammer caught just a few minutes after the last one. The scammer is Pandapawpan.


I got logged out from inactivity when I was writing my last post, so I logged back in to see if I could catch any other scammers. The second I was dropped into a Jamaa Township, I found Panda here advertising for a giveaway.


So I went to see what would happen. There was only one other person there, but they never moved. So, I assumed they were AFK. I asked Panda what he was giving away, as he didn't specify in the Township, and how I could win his giveaway. His reply was "Trust me, and you get a spike". I forgot to get a picture of him saying "trust me", I'm a bit slow with the snipping tool.


He had a Necklace on trade, but I asked him if he could show me the spike first. He simply replied with:


I asked him why not. Got this reply:


"It's better a surprise"

I suppose it isn't really a surprise if you already told me what you're giving away. I guess it could be a surprise of what color it could be, but it doesn't matter. I told he was scamming and he locked me out.


I didn't get a chance to attempt to get their real account name, this happened very quickly. Apologies for that.

Status: None Harmed

Please report Pandapawpan for attempted scamming.

-Mar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.