May 21, 2018

Icyarrow22 + Minniepie119 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Ahahahahahahah. Hey guys, Maretu here again, with this...scammer. 
Our scammers are Icyarrow22 and Minniepie119.




So, here's what happened during this encounter.

I had three good long collars on my list, and was asking if anyone had a black long and would accept it (black longs are 3 good longs, trust me, I checked.). Icyarrow JAGed me and told me she had one, and she'd accept my trade. She told me to come to her den, so I did. I asked her to put her black long on trade, and she said "okay one sec". I waited for a solid 2 minutes when I finally commented: "Err, how long does it take to put an item on your trade?" A few seconds later, Minnie came in and said "omg r u scamming my gurl" and Icy responded with "yes". Here's some snippets from our conversation. I didn't get everything, as I didn't realize they were trying to scam me until a bit later on.

If you don't want to read all of this, basically Icy and Minnie accused me of scamming her spikes (which, isn't true), and Minnie was, I guess, supposed to be Icy's boyfriend? They tried bullying me and scaring me into giving them my spikes. It didn't work though.


(I didn't actually make a video of this, I just wanted to see how he'd respond)


During this, Icy didn't move or talk at all, so I believe that Minnie is an alt of Icy's. I could be wrong though. She abruptly said "bye gtg" and logged off. They could have had some real life stuff to do, but I don't think thats the case because, as I mentioned before, I think Minnie is Icy's alt account. 

Anyways, Minnie kept threatening to report me to AJHQ and said they'd send a report to them. I just told them to send it, because I did nothing wrong and wouldn't be suspended/banned for it.


Minnie then threatened that if I didn't give him my spikes before he counted to three, he would send the report.



He kept saying "ok bye" like he was expecting me to be banned on the spot. I just hung around, mostly because I wasn't paying attention and was showing some online friends this scam. Anyways, he slung some more "give me ur spikes" at me, until finally I said "In the meantime, I'm going to write up a real scam report" and waited. He responded with ugh whatever bye" and logged off.

SO TO RECAP:

1:They accused me of stealing spikes from them, which I didn't do.

2: They attempted to bully me into giving them my supposed "scammed spikes" back.

3: They pretended to be in a relationship with Minnie, who might I add is one tough boyfriend. 

4: They threatened to report me to AJHQ for something I didn't do.

So, I think its safe to report Icyarrow22 and Minniepie119 for attempted scamming, bullying, and maybe Safety? Idk?.

-Mar


BONUS:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.