May 21, 2018

diamondrarest (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


This scammer was caught by one of our Omegas, Omega Foxx. Full credit goes to Foxx for the contents of this post.
Hello everyone, I'm the noob, Foxx.

I was in Jamaa and spotted this scammer, diamondrarest. I know I'm still an Omega but I thought it would be useful to investigate. The jammer claimed they were hosting a giveaway at their den. There were three other people in the den, aside from me and diamond. One left after the host told us it was a trust.


From the clothing they had on, this was most likely a backup. They had quite a few achievements, though.



So we asked what the prize was and it was a black long.



We asked if we could see it. (One of the jammers already suspected something.)


Translation: Let me go get it from my other account.

We waited for around 5 minutes. During that time, I told the others that I was part of an anti-scamming society and that I was only staying because I wanted proof.


Well, they did have the black long, but it was still probably a scam. (The rest of their trade list was necklaces, likely for the trust.)


Translation: Trade me for the items on trade with your good items.


Translation: We will have a few rounds and whoever traded the best wins the spike.


So they said yes, but I had to go right after.

That's it for now, I think it's safe to report Diamondrarest for attempted scamming.

Foxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.