May 24, 2018

kittyowl38219 + kalleigh38219 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Hello jammers, Maretu again. Why must all the scammers come to me?
Anyways, our users are kittyowl38219, and their main account, kalleigh38219.





So, I was just trying to do some trading right after Mistylilian when I found kittyowl advertising for a list giveaway.


Her list was a red long Spiked Collar. 


So, I went to go check it out. Kittyowl claimed she was making a video on it.



(By "your turns" she means "YouTube".)

Anyways, she said we'd be doing some kind of trading called "popping".


I had to buddy her to stay.


Someone else there pointed out that kittyowl and kalleigh's usernames were very similar, and I noticed that kalleigh hadn't moved or spoken. Thus, I thought it could be assumed the two were the same user.


They claimed they've gotten all their rare items from giveaways.

Kitty then began to explain what "popping" is.





It seems a lot like trust trading ajdusted to the new Animal Jam trading system ("new" is a bit overarching. I just mean new in comparison to the original system.). You trade, accept the first prompt, and then decline the second one. I guess.

Also, the end of kitty's comment in the last photo ("and no im not sure who that is") is referring to a small conversation that a user had with kitty about how she thought her and kalleigh were the same. Here's the actual thing, coming from kalleigh herself:



She claimed she got her username from Animal Jam, implying that her original username was changed by AJHQ because it didn't comply to their rules. However, this isn't true. When AJHQ changes someone's username, they change it to something along the lines of "Jammer (insert color here) (insert numbers here)". For example, a username could be changed to "JammerGreen(numbers here)".




So I traded some random items. Kitty said I was winning until kalleigh traded them. I asked what she traded, and got this response:


So she asked me to trade her a Sombrero along with the rest of my offer, and that would somehow make me win. Kalleigh was still not moving. So, just so happening to have a spare Sombrero, I did.



She accepted, unbuddied me, and locked me out.



Kalleigh wasn't locked out.

Status: 1 Harmed

Please report kittyowl38219 and kalleigh38219 for scamming.

EDIT: I was curious to know if the thing about it being for a YouTube video was true, so I looked up "kalleigh38219" on YouTube. Kalo AJ was the first thing to come up, and her username was shown on it.

There hasn't been an upload since yesterday, but I'll keep an eye out.

Later, I logged on and searched their username. They were wearing a white Sombrero on their arcticwolf.




2 comments:

  1. are you serious this is absolute trash i have ZERO connections with this person and your username assumptions are wrong, what i meant was i wanted my user to be kalleigh and it was taken so animal jam gave me options to make it available they gave me the numbers 38219 and i took it and that could have very well happend to them and i got my hat from the egal adventures later that day after i ALSO got scammed a spike from the wolf aswell so maybe ask me before you jump to crazy conclusions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you were to take up your complaints through our email or would provide some factual evidence (rather than just a claim) we would take you more seriously. At least don't hide out under anon.

      Delete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.