December 23, 2020

The Return of Referência123 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Howdy all, it's Danny here with a scammer I encountered again after making a post about them just a few weeks ago - Referência123. I was in Jamaa Township last week when I saw Referência123 advertising that whoever gifted them a short black spike would win their long spike. 


That's a pretty specific demand to make, so I asked Referência123 why they couldn't just ask people to trade directly for their spike. They went silent for about a minute, before moving to a different spot and saying the same thing. I asked them why they weren't answering me, to which they responded that they were Brazilian and didn't speak good English.


To emphasize this, Referência123 started saying a bunch of random emojis, including the 3-star emoji and the animated laughing emoji.


I didn't really buy that, especially since they were able to so clearly articulate for people to send them an item and get something else in return, but nonetheless, I asked them why they were playing on the English servers if they didn't even speak English. They said nothing before walking away and teleporting to a different area.

Report Referência123 for scamming. Stay safe and always use the trading system!
-Danny

7 comments:

  1. Using their nationality should not be an excuse for scamming, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi,
      If you have evidence of a scammer, you can submit it to us at our Report Scammers page. Please note that not every report that we receive will is posted - there are a variety of reasons that we decide not to publish some reports.

      Delete
  3. Theirs this person called Iol96 whom attempted scam. They got me and this fox to trust trade them and we accepted. Our items were not so rare so they gave them back. After a few minutes they announced me the winner. They traded me the items but declined at the end. After that they locked their den. Soon after, everyone accused me of scamming when it wasn't my account. The reason I cant post this is because I am still waiting approval for my application but can you make this your post for me? I'd appreciate it lot. My user is Liat30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not need to be a member of AJSASS to submit evidence of a scammer to us. Only members of our team can write and publish posts on our blog, but viewers of the blog who are not part of our team can also submit scammers they find through our Report Scammers page. We will then have a member of our team write up a post about the scammer and publish it on your behalf.
      If you want us to make a post about a scammer that you have evidence about, please go to that page and fill out the form linked there.

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you back at it and finding more scammers! Keep up that good work :) I am glad that I am able to read this webpage and its information, because this is AWESOME! I love that you find scammers and post about them so we can be alert and watch out for them. Thank you for making this website, and all of all staying active on the website so people like me (who hate scammers and hackers) can be aware about them and stay away with these scammers! Remember to be a Jammer, not a Scammer and JAM ON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad I can see these reports. Of course, me, a couch potato, is too lazy to search up the website so I have it bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.