April 26, 2021

Wolferine65 (AJPC)

  Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hey everyone! Snow here with my first scammer post! I found Wolferine65 in Jamaa Township. They were telling jammers that if people gifted them spikes, they would gift back a black long. 


I went to their den to check with them that everything they were saying was true. The best gift wins can be a popular method of scamming. It is where a jammer says they will gift a rare item to whoever sends them the rarest/most gifts. I asked them to show me the black long collars so I could verify that they actually had the items.


They told me that they didn't have the black long collars yet and that they needed to earn them first. I thought this was most likely a scam because they didn't own the spikes yet and they cant gift items that they dont own. Additionally, they couldn't prove that they would actually ever gift them. 

  Wolferine65 then left the den. I wasn't sure that they were telling the truth and decided to go back to the den. They  also  went back to their den and so I asked them again about the black long collars. This time they  went on to tell me that they had given their sister the black longs to give away. 



I asked them why they had changed what they said, and in response they then left the den.
Stay safe and make sure to report Wolferine65 for scamming!

1 comment:

  1. amazing i will report them, ty for the reasonable evidence and i will avoid contact with them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.