May 29, 2019

Frogmaster180 (AJPW)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


What's up everyone! Today, I'm doing the scammer post! This time, I have Frogmaster180.

I was in the AJPW fox lair when I saw Frogmaster180 advertising for a trade. They said "Trade your best and you may win my look".


When I saw that, I decided to look around. I checked their trade list, and it was decent. In my opinion, the list was not too bad, but not something I would give many rares for. I kinda forgot to take a picture of the trade list, so sorry about that!

After I finished checking that, people were already calling them out as a scammer.





They then defended their trade list, saying that they had good stuff.


Their list was ok. Their list isn't the main reason why I think it could be a scam.

I think it could be a scam because they can just leave after the trade, without giving you the look. I feel that if they really wanted to give their look, they can put the items on trade.

Anyway, back to the post.




Others started to call it out as a scam.

After a few more advertisements, Frogmaster180 left the fox lair.

That's all I have today. Until next time!
-Dew

1 comment:

  1. Kittykatlove9911/19/2020 6:26 pm

    This exact person unbuddied and blocked me the other day when I asked to trade back (which we had AGREED ON BEFOREHAND).. known scammer, do not trust them

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.