August 06, 2018

Xxtigeralps (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hello, hello, hello everyone. My computer needs to be fixed and my bird is squaking, you know what that means. I'm lonel-another scammer post! This Jammer was in Jamaa advertising something a bit out of the ordinary.

As you can tell, this is no ordinary scam folks. This is a puzzling one at best. Their trade wasn't a typical scammer's trade list. They had one of those princess hat things on trade. You know, the ones from the Diamond Shop. 

After trying to talk to them and being ignored, I gave it my shot. 


As you can see, all I traded was a furry I had gotten ages prior. I think they thought it was the glitched one or maybe no one was biting, I have no idea, but they accepted.

I was told to go to there den and all seemed well and good. After a minute, I got a weird question. They asked me if I wanted to see a glitch. they fooled around for a second then went back to the topic at hand.


The last I heard from them. Then promptly.


Stay safe, Jammers.

-Is








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.