August 02, 2018

xpuppydogxx1 (AJPC)

This post was written by Omega Foxx about a month ago. All credit goes to them. 

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them. 

I found another scammer today. Username is xpuppydogxx1. She claimed to host a "best trade" at her den and the winner would get spikes. She did have the spikes (I forgot to take a picture) but she didn't have many achievenemts. I think it can be assumed that this is a spare account.




So I went to her den. After we got to see the spikes, she replaced them with some regular items.



It raised my suspicion. So, I traded some decent stuff I didn't care about.


She accepted.

And that brings us to dogsrule88908, the person who I suspect is her accomplice and main. 


So dogs here was almost defending puppy when I told her my suspicions. Also, the usernames are pretty similar.


Dogs then sent me this JAG.


After a while, puppy says dogs is still winning, probably to get me to trade more. I decide to play along, and act like I believed what she jagged me. So, I traded some more stuff.


And then dogs asks if I'm going to trade a spike (in JAGs). I replied I don't have one, which is true.


They did trade each other and dogs said "Yay TYSM!" 

So then I asked puppy if she was going to trade me back my stuff. She said yes, then locked me out.

Status: 1 harmed

Ciao Guys, 
Foxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.