July 29, 2018

flumptysspare (AJPC)



Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Yo guys! It's Maretu here.

I'm really sorry these posts are so short and aren't coming out as often as I wanted. I've gotten a job and am preparing to fly home to visit my best friend, so there's a lot of crazy stuff going on that is preventing me from getting on Animal Jam besides just logging on to claim my daily gift then logging off. I'll try to keep them coming!

So today's post is very short, for this person, flumptysspare. I was suspicious, as usually scammers will avoid using their main account to scam, and will go on a storage account or something. These storage accounts generally have "spare" or "backup" in the title.



So I was trading on my storage account when I encountered flumpty here asking people to trade him, and if he accepted they'd get his outfit.


I checked his list, and this is what I found.


When I asked him why he couldn't just do direct trade attempts for his outfit, he ignored me. When I asked him again, he ran to the other side of the Township and continued advertising. I asked yet again, and he ran to a different part. I approached him once more, asked one more time, and he left.

Status: None Harmed

Please report flumptysspare for attempted scamming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.