February 28, 2020

redjonah6 + hammybear01 (AJPW)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Alright, what's up everyone! Little late with this post, so sorry 'bout that! Today, I will report on 2 Jammers who might be potential scammers. Note that I did not catch them in scamming action, but their dialogue seems to heavily imply that they are interested in scamming.

So, the first one I found was redjonah6. They were seen speaking the below:


The second user that I found was hammybear01.


I saw them speaking this:


Ok, to put that second one into context,  I was trying to direct them to this blog. They claimed to have found it, but said we weren't talking about AJ scamming.

I personally feel that the things both Jammers said raised my red flag for people who could be a scammer. That being said though, I did not see them actually scam. I was actually debating if I should make this a scammer post, because I do not have hard proof of them scamming. Therefore, I decided to show you what I saw, and leave it up to you, readers, to decide if if they should be reported.


As always, stay safe, and jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.