November 28, 2019

Pinkypositive (AJPW)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


What's up everyone! I'm back with another scammer post! Today, I'll be recounting my interaction with this Jammer, Pinkypositive.

So, I was out looking for someone who has a beta blue dragon wings on trade. To picture what I was looking for, click here to see the list of dragon wings.

Pinkypositive claimed to have them, and I invited them to my den to discuss. They asked me for my offer, and I asked them to confirm that they had it. I looked through their trade list and could not find it there.

They told me that they were wearing it. However, if you take a look at their animal at the top of this post, that pair of dragon wings is not on the list I mentioned before. Rather, it is a rare traded from Leilani when she appeared at Moku'ahi. Click here if you wish to view it.


I asked them if it was the Leilani rare. They denied that it was.


After that, they claimed me to be a scammer, and that they would report me.



This comes to the end of my recount. It is important to know your rares before trading something big. When you know you are looking for something rare, it is pretty important to look through the wiki to see if there are other items that look similar, but are not as rare as the item you are looking for. This helps to prevent yourself from getting scammed.

That's all from me now. Till next post!
-Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.