February 21, 2017

tacojan19 (AJPC)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


Hey, everyone, it's Is here with the first ever scam on this blog! This scammer was doing the "Gift me because somebody hacked me!" scam in Jamaa Township. As with anyone, I checked their trade list and this is what I found:


Nothing on trade.

Empty small house den.


However, there were rare pets on trade! I would imagine that hackers are very thorough and would take everything that they could, especially promo pets. Therefore, the large amount of pets led me to believe that they were probably faking being hacked.

Once I had investigated their profile, I came back into Jamaa Township to see this:

I called them out by saying "Nobody took your tins." Not my brightest moment.


They played innocent and started getting more specific.


After a minute, they left. I assume they got what she wanted- items. A few minutes later, I checked their profile again. Their den was now a Sky Kingdom den with betas, rares, the whole enchilada. Their animals were as follows:


Therefore, because they had so many items and animals, this Jammer was faking being hacked in order to get items from sympathetic Jammers. Remember to report and block any scammers, everyone!
-Agent Is

6 comments:

  1. Great to see another scam watching society start up again. I'm Akmlynx by the way, I was a constant viewer of the SWS and I'll probably now be the same with this. ^.^ -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you. I hope more of the SWS's old community come over here, because we could use some of 'em.

      Delete
  2. People like Tacojan are using people's generosity to their selfish advantages. How terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Another scam watching socity! :D Will you be hiring agents?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, if you check joining you can see how

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.