March 27, 2020

P0101 (AJPW)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.


What's up everyone! Today, I bring to you a scammer post. The user in question is P0101. I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, because I couldn't find their user when I tried to search them. If you guys know how to decipher the username, please let me know!

Ok, so I was hanging around Appondale when I saw them advertising a shop in their den.


They claim that the first to buy something gets a prize.

At first, I thought it was ok, because they were using the shop mechanic in AJPW. However, I went to check it out anyway, just in case.


Below is their shop:



So, all their stuff costs sapphires. Sapphires are the diamonds of AJ. They are harder to get, premium currency.

I decided not to buy any stuff because I didn't want to use my sapphires.

Anyway, there is a chance this could be a scam because they could just take your sapphires without giving you said prize. In addition, there is no way to really prove that you are the first person to buy something.

That's all from me now. Till next time!
-Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.