September 13, 2019

Wolfartist44 (AJPW)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.



What's up everyone! Today I have someone who may or may not scammed, but showed an attempt to. I don't have many pictures of the chat history because it went by so quickly, so if you don't believe me, it's ok. Without further ado, lets go!

I was in the AJPW sapphire shop when I saw wolfartist44 advertising for a "game". They said that they will wear whatever you trade them, and trade it back to you. My first though of that was that it could be an attempt at trust trading. So, I asked them if we will really get our items back. This was their reply:

I went ahead to ask further questions. I asked them if they were sure, and they said that they were sure. Then, I told them that they could just run away with the items and not return it. They then replied with "Why would I? That's scamming". Even though they said that, I decided to keep an eye out. I checked their trade list and it looked like this:


Items that are not worth much in AJPW.

I asked them why not make a fair trade. They said that this was a game. It didn't really answer my question, but I let it slide.

Finally, I told them that there's no way we can guarantee that we get our items back. They ignored me and left the sapphire shop.



That's where this post ends. Until next post!
-Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.