February 22, 2019

*** (AJPW)

Do not attempt to track down or harass any of the scammers we post. We only ask that you report them, and maybe block them.






What's up everyone, it's me again with not a Random Saturday or Agent Insights, but a scammer post! Whew, it's been such a long time since I last did one, so I apologize for the rustiness!

Anyway, I have three users in question here. I have blanked their usernames out because they weren't really scamming, and the situation was a little confusing. However, I am not sure if they will scam in the future, so just stay alert. for this post, I will refer to the penguin and Jolly, the wolf as Laughing, and the fox and Swaggy. Without further ado, let's go.


So I was in AJHQ's den in AJPW, just chilling around and looking at the den when I saw Jolly and Laughing talking.



So, it seems that Laughing wants to have a trust trade with Jolly. Well, AHJQ deems trust trading to be a form of scamming.



I tried to warn them that trust trading is a form of scamming. Laughing claims that they are not scamming, but AJHQ deems trust trading to be a form of scamming. Perhaps they were not aware of that prior to this.

Laughing went on to claim that they wanted to try trust trading for the first time. I highly recommend all of you not to attempt trust trading as there could be consequences. Maybe you could have genuinely meant it, but you still could get suspended or banned if someone reported you.



So, I tried to tell them that trust trading is against the rules. Laughing asked Jolly to trade their item back. Hm, I thought Laughing was the one initiating the trust trading.



It seems that Jolly didn't intend to trade it back.

Well, eventually, I think Jolly did give Laughing their item back. I didn't get a picture of that because something else happened at the same time.


Now, you may have noticed that I haven't mentioned Swaggy yet. They come into the picture here. I know the image has a different name, but I think they changed animals.

So, Swaggy went to defend either Laughing or Jolly. From the logs, it isn't so clear. I tried to warn them you can never really know, since trust trading is considered by AJHQ to be a form of scamming (goodness, how many times have I repeated that phrase?). If they choose to participate in trust trading, you can never be certain if you will get your items back.

Swaggy went on to say that Laughing/Jolly wouldn't dare to scam since they are right beside them.



Swaggy claims that she knows that Laughing/Jolly wouldn't scam because they are best friends. I can't be sure if they are a scamming duo trying to throw me off. I decided to give them the benefit of doubt.

Well, that's all from me now. I wouldn't encourage you to report these three Jammers (which is why I blanked their usernames out) just yet. However, I would encourage you to stay alert if you see them around AJPW.

Until next time.
-Dew















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.