September 22, 2018

Random Saturday Ep 05: AJ Fame


Hi guys, sorry there haven't been many scammer posts, I promise, more are coming soon.
Now, onto the post. It has been drawn to my attention that our blog has a pretty massive following and you could even say we are somewhat AJ famous. (I said somewhat, don't @ me) We definitely aren't as famous as GellyJones, Aparri or anyone else, though.

So, how do we do it? I find that most people whose lives take a large place in Animal Jam don't have much of a life outside of it. In this post, I'm gonna explore with you why that is.
Having an AJ blog, YouTube channel or anything else is a lot of hard work. That's part of the reason we have a team of people working on this one. It brings less work upon us. To split it evenly, you could say.

But having a life outside is hard to do when your life is so wrapped up in this community. Most of us on the SASS team have pretty crazy schedules. I, personally have a bunch of other things I have to do. I'd chalk it up to good time management and multitasking. For those of you who don't think it takes that much work to do this and other things, I've decided to do some calculations on a typical day for me if I were to do everything by itself and get healthy amounts of necessary things.

There are about 24 hours in a day
8 hours of sleep
7 hours of school
1.5 hours for any travel needed
1.5 hours for Society stuff
1 hour for food
1 hour for practicing my music
2 hours for DI practice
1.5 hours for health and cleaning
.5 hour for other chores
1 hour for homework
1 hour for socializing
1.5 hours for goofing off and recreation

I would need at least 3 and a half extra hours in the day to complete all of these tasks. Yikes. I'm a bit scared for my health now. Thanks a lot, mathy part of me. That's all for now.
-Is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.