April 01, 2018

raven5455 (AJPC)

This post contains vulgarities, not suitable for all ages.


Why must people intrude on my very nice Recruitment Day? At least this person is not a scammer. This person was advertising 'free rares' in their den and, that's when I discovered the vulgarities. This is not a scammer post.

 IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VIEW THE VULGARITIES, PLEASE STOP HERE.




Yeah, not exactly what I wanted to see on a possible scam. This person kept saying it spelled 'free rares', which it obviously does not. If you cannot read the den-pillow thing, it says 'FUCK.' the other jammer and I tried to get a statement out of him. They kept repeating, "ISSA TEEN GAME" (In response to us telling them this is a kid's game), "L" (Not sure what that means), "I just learned how to read" and "FUNK" Which I assume means fuck.




I didn't get a screenshot of them saying that they just learned how to read. Now, this whole thing seems a bit ordinary, arbitrary, elementary even. Just wait, after this stuff had happened, we both told them that they were caught. This was his response:



I took great offense to that. Insult me all you want but insult you guys and...ugh. Here's my response:


Always the diplomat, past me. He then said that they all must hate me. I don't think you guys hate me. They then told us to get out and locked the den.


I checked back later to get a better picture of the den and this happened:


They must have been suspended or banned. That's all folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment must be approved by a staff member before it will show up on the blog. Please do NOT post your comment multiple times.
We will not entertain any comments that are posted with malicious intent. In that sense, we will not remove any post on a scammer until we have solid evidence showing that the scammer in question did not actually scam. If your comment is asking for a post to be taken down or implies that any posted scammer wasn't scamming, it likely won't be published.
Please only comment if you have something of value to contribute. Comments that are pointless or just plain incomprehensible will be marked as spam. If you have a question, please check our FAQ before asking.